The Society offers:
- Journal of the American Liszt Society (JALS), published annually
- The American Liszt Society Newsletter, published biannually
- Annual ALS Festivals
- ALS Archives at the Library of Congress
- Local Chapters in various geographical areas
- Publication opportunities in JALS
- Performance opportunities in festivals and in chapter activities
- Paper presentation opportunities at festivals
- Host concerts in the home
- Networking and mutual support among performers, scholars, and music lovers dedicated to the ideas and ideals of Franz Liszt
Liszt-Garrison Festival and
International Piano Competition reminds us of its upcoming dealine of May 15, 2013.
Next ALS Festival: San Francisco, May 30-June 1, 2013, hosted by Dr. Willam Wellborn. For a brochure, click here. You may also visit the 2013 Festival's Facebook Page - you need not be a member of Facebook to access this website!
Remembering Van Cliburn, a personal reminiscence by ALS Newsletter Editor, Edward Rath.